OWN A LOCAL BUSINESS WITH A GLOBAL IMPACT
Partner with Next Door Photos and launch a local real estate photography business that solves problems, generates wealth, and makes an impact both locally and globally.
With over 70 locations and counting, each NDP local owner at scale will:
- Lead a team of 12-15 media pros
- Receive Certified B-Corp status
- Provide full-time editing work for 18-20 editors
- Work with hundreds of real estate agents every year
- Interact with thousands of sellers each year
- Make an impact in their local real estate community
Every hour of shooting provides 3-4 hours of editing for our global editing partners who:
- Employ men and women rescued from human trafficking, those with backgrounds of abuse, and those at severe risk of exploitation in Cebu, Philippines, and Kathmandu, Nepal
- Create jobs for underserved populations in Nairobi, Kenya, and other areas of the world with problematic unemployment rates
- See business as a sustainable way to fight against poverty
- Are currently editing over 100,000 photos every month for Next Door Photos
We’re proud to be a Certified B Corporation®.
Next Door Photos has earned the B Corp designation by continuing to meet high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
WHY NEXT DOOR PHOTOS?
Learn more about what it means to be a Local Owner.
Hear how becoming a Local Owner has changed the life of Kelly Patterson, Local Owner of NDP Kalamazoo.
Benefits of partnering with us
Not feeling supported in your current 9-to-5? Starting day 1 in training, Local Owners receive support in every aspect of running their business, including:
- Daily Habit Tracking
- Weekly Team Meetings
- Monthly Business Reviews
We love the impact that can be made through the generation of wealth. At scale, a Local Owner running a successful NDP location has significant yearly earning potential and has equity ownership in a transferrable asset.
We believe that people shouldn’t have to choose between making money or positively impacting the world. Every hour of shooting provides 3-4 hours of editing, putting impact at the center of our business model. Our global team comprises rescued trafficking survivors, those at risk of exploitation, or those in underserved areas of the world.
Are you feeling like a lone wolf in your current company? Each NDP Local Owner is paired with an executive-level coach to help navigate the ups and downs of running a business. The entire network of Local Owners regularly connects to learn, build relationships, and grow as business leaders in their community.
Over 50% of workers today are looking to change careers for more flexibility on when and where they work. Are you one of them? Partner with Next Door Photos by becoming a Local Owner and experience more freedom in your time, location, and finances.