ENERGIZE YOUR CAREER
BY LAUNCHING A NEXT DOOR PHOTOS LOCATION
Solve problems for realtors
Make a measurable impact in the world
Generate wealth for you and your team
TAKE THE FREE ASSESSMENT
Is social impact entrepreneurship right for you? Find out now by taking the test.
Hear how becoming a Local Owner has changed the life of Kelly Patterson, Local Owner of NDP Kalamazoo
local business with a global impact
With 40 locations and counting, each NDP local owner at scale will:
- Lead a team of 12-15 media pros
- Receive Certified B-Corp status
- Provide full time editing work for 18-20 editors
- Work with hundreds of realtors every year
- Interact with thousands of sellers each year
- Make an impact in their local Real Estate community
Every hour of shooting provides 3-4 hours of editing for our global editing partners who:
- Employ men and women rescued from human trafficking, those with backgrounds of abuse, and those at severe risk of exploitation in Cebu, Philippines and Kathmandu, Nepal
- Create jobs for underserved populations in Nairobi, Kenya and other areas of the world with problematic unemployment rates
- See business as a sustainable way to fight against poverty
- Are currently editing over 100,000 photos every month for Next Door Photos
Take opportunity into your own hands
Benefits of partnering with us
Starting day 1 in training, Local Owners receive support in every aspect of running their business. With daily stand-up calls, weekly sales/marketing meetings, and monthly operational reviews–support is available in every phase of the business
Each Local Owner is paired with an Executive-level coach to help navigate the ups and downs of running a business and the entire network of Local Owners connects regularly to learn, build relationships, and grow as business leaders in community
At scale, a Local Owner running a successful NDP location has significant yearly earning potential and has equity ownership in a transferrable asset. We love the impact that can be made through the generation of wealth.
Every hour of shooting provides 3-4 hours of editing putting impact at the center of our business model. Our global team is made up of rescued trafficking survivors, those at risk of exploitation, and/or those in underserved areas of the world.
WHY NEXT DOOR PHOTOS?
next door service,
next day delivery
Realtors waste too much time and money waiting for photos to publish their listings. We capture listings within 1 day (while it takes the greater RE industry 5-7 days) saving realtors time & money.
The magic is in the business model with a locally-based owner partnered with an enterprise platform resulting in fast service with a local relationship.